Sunday, June 19, 2011

Can Google App Engine compete in the enterprise?

News

Apple nervous as iPad 2 contender Samsung Galaxy 10.1 arrives in US
The ultra-thin tablet from Samsung, which brings the goodness of Google's tablet-specific OS Android 3.0 or Honeycomb on a 10.1-inch display, was distributed for free to over 5000 Google I/O attendees by Google ... read more

Apple iOS Overshadows Android in WWDC, Google I/O Market Statistics
Google said more than 5000 developers attended Google I/O at Moscone West last month. We'll call that a virtual tie. Apple sold 200 million iOS devices to date. Google said that more than 100 million Android devices have shipped to date. ... read more

Can Google App Engine compete in the enterprise?
Part of a bevy of changes to App Engine announced at last month's Google I/O conference, the news went largely unnoticed in the shadow of major pricing adjustments. But the missteps with App Engine for Business are indicative of the types of challenges ... read more

Photos

At Google I/O, the search
intensity at Google I/O
Were here at Google I/O,
Google I/O conference in San
Google I/O attendees getting
Google I/O Edition
Google I/O is officially over
The Google I/O conference is
Google I/O
to attend the Google I/O

No comments:

Post a Comment