Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Whoops! Khloe Kardashian accidentally reveals her secret slimming Spanx

News

Patsy Palmer: My amazing new bikini body after 4 babies
But a spray tan and some Spanx body shaping tights always work wonders for me. They are my lifesavers.” While life is now fantastic for the family, Patsy is still haunted by a pregnancy scare she had with Bertie. Her waters suddenly broke at 30 weeks, ... read more

Whoops! Khloe Kardashian accidentally reveals her secret slimming Spanx
By Daily Mail Reporter But Khloe Kardashian accidentally let the cat out of the bag when she revealed her Spanx underwear yesterday. The reality star wore the flesh-coloured slip beneath a bright red dress, but the frock's asymmetrical hemline rode up ... read more

The Office's Jenna Fischer on Her Indie Drama A Little Help, Hiding Her ...
I don't know if it was water retention or what, but when I was dressing for [the Hall Pass premiere and press], I had to explain to everybody that I had gone up a size and I refused to wear Spanx. I couldn't explain why I was suddenly being such a diva ... read more

Photos

Spanx
The main reason i bought Spanx
Spanx Slim Cognito Shape Suit
the day that Spanx finally
Spanx for Nothing
entire Spanx.com order,
Spanx promises to streamline
Shannon flashes her Spanx
that reference Spanx
Zulily added Spanx to their

No comments:

Post a Comment