Friday, August 19, 2011

Anne Hathaway Tells Chelsea Handler She Wants Gay Marriage For New Jersey

News

Jersey Girl Anne Hathaway Says Snooki Is Her Twin
but she goes real in-depth in this interview with Chelsea Handler. Some choice quotes: On Snooki: "I like to watch MTV for escapist pleasure, but when I saw Snooki, I saw my twin. I couldn't lose myself in the show anymore because there I was. ... read more

Justin Bieber Fans Nearly Crush Chelsea Handler, In 'VMAs Revealed'
But VMA producers had no idea just how out-of-hand things would get — or how close VMA host Chelsea Handler would be to being mauled by Justin's army of Beliebers as a result. It was all thanks to one harmless tweet by JB himself, as we learn in "VMAs ... read more

Anne Hathaway Tells Chelsea Handler She Wants Gay Marriage For New Jersey
By On Top Magazine Staff Actress Anne Hathaway has said she wishes New Jersey would “get on the New York bandwagon” and legalize gay marriage during a chat with Chelsea Handler published in celebrity glossy Interview. Handler caught up with Hathaway as ... read more

Photos

Chelsea Handler
Chelsea Handler Tickets
Chelsea Handler � 3
Chelsea Handler
Chelsea Handler
Chelsea Handler � 11
Chelsea Handler
5 Reasons Chelsea Handler is
Chelsea Handler,
Chelsea Handler to Host VMAs

No comments:

Post a Comment