Saturday, August 27, 2011

Kidney stones removed from Hogle Zoo's snow leopard

News

Kidney Stones' Seasonality Reflected in Google Searches
Google Insights for Search heat map displays relative volume of kidney stone searches from 2005 through 2009. You might save yourself a lot of pain and trouble during the dog days of summer by drinking to your ... read more

What can I do for kidney stones?
Today I found what I believe was a stone stuck to my vagina wall. I also had to have a urine bag for seven days after the surgery. Could it have come from where they inserted the tube in my kidney? I have had surgery for kidney stones in the past. ... read more

Kidney stones removed from Hogle Zoo's snow leopard
Hogle Zoo's female snow leopard successfully underwent surgery Friday to have stones removed from her kidney and ureter. "Our snow leopard did well and the stones are gone!" the zoo said in a Twitter post Friday afternoon. ... read more

Photos

Kidney stone - Wikipedia
What causes kidney stones?
Illustration of kidney stones
What is a kidney stone?
kidney stones Photos and a
More Stone Photographs!
Kidney stones - Medicalook
click the photos for a larger
care for kidney stone
8mm Kidney Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment