Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Own Slut-O-Ween Story: I Was Miss Kitty From “Gunsmoke”

News

DVD Review: Gunsmoke: The Fifth Season, Volume 1
Luckily for Arness, Gunsmoke was the gig that never really ended for him. Gunsmoke: The Fifth Season, Volume 1 takes us back to those early days when Matt wasn't close to cashing out his 401K. “Target” escalates a family feud. ... read more

'Hell on Wheels' is on fire
Eleven of the top 20 shows were westerns, including "Gunsmoke," "Wagon Train" and "Have Gun Will Travel." But small-town marshals eventually gave way to big-city detectives and with the occasional exception -- "Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman," "Deadwood" ... read more

My Own Slut-O-Ween Story: I Was Miss Kitty From “Gunsmoke
by Raivn Swaim | 1 comment | Share a Tip My step-father was a big fan of the old series, “Gunsmoke.” I sometimes watched it as well, and thought that Miss Kitty was one of the prettiest ladies on television. Plus, she was sassy, and I have always been ... read more

Photos

Gunsmoke Poster
Gunsmoke - James Arness
Gunsmoke - James Arness
Amazon.com: Gunsmoke - The
Gunsmoke
Gunsmoke | Old Time Radio
and Quint - GUNSMOKE
Amazon.com: Gunsmoke - The
Gunsmoke cast
Gunsmoke

No comments:

Post a Comment