Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Should I Brine My Turkey?

News

Should I Brine My Turkey?
If you have a big turkey and not much refrigerator space, use a cooler lined with two plastic garbage sacks. You fill the sacks with turkey and brine, seal it up and dump ice all over it. If you are above the Mason-Dixon line, keep it on the back porch ... read more

Food: Brining a Turkey
Cary, NC – If you like a well-cooked but still moist turkey, nothing can beat the age-old technique of brining. Brine, at its most basic, is just salt and water. The only trick to brining a turkey is that you have to start a few days before ... read more

The Local at Home: Homemade brine adds flavor, juiciness to turkey
It seems that there has been a lot more talk about brining over the past few years. I get a lot of emails, phone calls an in-person questions from customers in the restaurant, asking if I brine my turkey. Yes, I do. I have always been a big believer in ... read more

Photos

brining thanksgiving turkey
Thanksgiving Turkey
How to brine a turkey for
Turkey brine
Brining Thanksgiving Turkey
Brining Thanksgiving Turkey
brining-turkey-by-Average-Jane
Basic Wet - Turkey Brining
Honey Brined Smoked Turkey
How To: Brine A Turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment