Sunday, July 10, 2011

The People's Pharmacy People's Pharmacy: Eating ice cream to cure headaches

News

Experts say NHS should prescribe Botox for migraines
Experts are calling for Botox to be made available on the NHS – as a treatment for patients who suffer frequent migraines. By Laura Donnelly, Health Correspondent Charities and neurologists who treat the condition say the injections, which are normally ... read more

The People's Pharmacy People's Pharmacy: Eating ice cream to cure headaches
I just had three migraines right in a row and didn't know how I was going to take care of my 3-month-old baby all day if the cycle kept going. I ate an ice-cream bar, and my migraine was gone almost instantly. I figured it was coincidental, ... read more

Behavioral Techniques a Better Value for Chronic Migraine Than Meds: Study
FRIDAY, July 8 (HealthDay News) -- Behavioral treatments such as relaxation training, hypnosis and biofeedback to help prevent chronic migraine headaches are cost-effective alternatives to prescription drugs, a new study suggests. ... read more

Photos

Migraine cause
Migraine affects more than 28
Migraine
to treat British migraines
Migraines: Can you make my
Migraine headaches are caused
the migraines or the brain
migraines
Herbal Support � Migraines And
What is Migraine

No comments:

Post a Comment